Skip to main content

Easy Access To Glory


PS 84 vs.11, Rev 5 vs. 1 -14

Grace is divine help from God. Grace can never leave you where he met you.

TOPIC: EASY ACCESS TO GLORY

BY : PASTOR MRS LYDIA OLAJIMI

Our life is just like a book,whose chapter is been opened one by one. You might probably be at the first chapter of your life's book. This book represents your destiny,your glory.

Any chapter you have access to,what is written there will become of you. If you have no access to any chapter of it,you life would be void of good things.

The opening of this book doesn't depend on your work of righteousness, it's just a free gift by God. Jesus is Grace personified, Jesus is the tribe of the lion of Judah. It was Jesus who broke the seal,John 10.

You shall fulfill that which is written about your life.

The assignment of breaking the seal is a free gift,given to Every man to access his destiny; but Whosoever that hasn't surrendered his/her life to Jesus cannot have access to this book/gift. Self righteousness cannot give you access to your destiny.

If you already have access to your destiny, there's yet a next chapter. If the while chapter of your life is 100 and you are still in chapter 10 of it and you re comparing yourself to someone who has just 50 haoter to open and is in chapter 5 of his,then you're making a huge mistake.

 

KEYS TO ACCESSING YOUR GLORY.

Gratitude must be your attitude. Gratitude moves you to the next level of your glory. Thanksgiving moves you to the next chapter of your life. If you must open the next chapter of your life without struggle,you must give praise to Grace. PS 68 vs. 19. PS 103 vs. 2. PS 116 vs. 12. Gratitude is of the heart. Gen 6 vs. 8

Comments

Hi I was blessed by this message, keepup the good work ��

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Lifestyle

Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for Righteousness"   Why must we pursue Righteousness 1. Righteousness is an important part of kingdom lifestyle. Rom 14:17 The kingdom is built on righteousness. When righteousness is not constantly manifested,you're a loss. 1John 3:6-10 . Righteousness must be constantly manifested 1Pet. 2:24 2. Righteousness is needed for any effective personal communion and walk with God.  Ps. 34:17&19,1John 3:21&22,Ps. 37:23&25,Ps. 146:8 God loves the righteous, Prov 11:4,Heb 5:7&10 3. Righteousness exalts,sin disgraces Prov.14:32-34 4. Righteousness causes fruitfulness Ps. 92:12-14 . Righteousness causes fruitfulness without struggle, Matt. 3:14-17 .

LOVE LETTER FROM JESUS

Dear Lover, I risked it all Just to save you from the great fall I, from the foundations of the earth prepared you a place and over a millennium ago, I gave you direct access to your maker, my father. I love you so dearly and I weep on a daily basis when I see you go astray from my paths. Come to me, my love, please come. I love you more than you love yourself. No other can love you like I do. I gave you my life. I died all because of love, won't you at least consider the pain I went through and the price I paid just to save you from eternal destruction? I'm always here with open arms waiting to receive you my love♥️.   Why are you cheating on me? Why are you cheating on me with that deceitful creature called SIN? I saved you from death, why do you still insist on dying? Or don't you know that SIN is planning to assassinate you at the end? Please I Cherish you so dearly, don't be deceived by worldly pleasures and desires. I am the Sweetest. I am sweeter th

NEW WINE. continuation...

To get New Wine we need to present new bottles before God. How then can we do this?...   Be renewed in your thinking…thoughts are very powerful, your thought controls your actions and rules your life, therefore you need to take heed not to think negativity.   Be renewed in your attitude. Your attitude is a passageway to new events in your life. Bad or wrong attitude bring bad events, while Right attitude makes things right in one’s life.  Be renewed in your decision. I am a result of my decision, therefore decisions I made in the past that made me to be where I am, and who I am needs to be thoroughly examined. 2 Cor. 3:18, Decide to tarry in the word of God, in prayer and fasting .