Skip to main content

LOVE LETTER FROM JESUS


Dear Lover,

I risked it all

Just to save you from the great fall

I, from the foundations of the earth prepared you a place and over a millennium ago, I gave you direct access to your maker, my father. I love you so dearly and I weep on a daily basis when I see you go astray from my paths. Come to me, my love, please come. I love you more than you love yourself. No other can love you like I do.

I gave you my life. I died all because of love, won't you at least consider the pain I went through and the price I paid just to save you from eternal destruction?

I'm always here with open arms waiting to receive you my love♥️.

 

Why are you cheating on me? Why are you cheating on me with that deceitful creature called SIN? I saved you from death, why do you still insist on dying? Or don't you know that SIN is planning to assassinate you at the end? Please I Cherish you so dearly, don't be deceived by worldly pleasures and desires. I am the Sweetest. I am sweeter than the world's sweetest sweetness. I gave you all you could ever dream for and most of all, I gave you my LIFE.

I write this Letter with tears in my eyes and a shattered heart. I've sent a lot of my friends to you, to help me talk to you, but you didn't listen to them. That's why I am writing this letter to you myself, please love me with all your heart. I don't want my death to be in vain over you.

I love you so dearly, I really do. I am Jesus your Lover, I am recklessly in love with you. All you need to do is to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth the following words:

"Jesus my lover, I'm sorry for the way I've treated you. Today I come to you and I confess you as Lord over my life and I accept your love for me. Thank you lover of my soul."

If you just confessed those words, I'm so glad you did. There's a party in my house right now because you just said those words.

 

I love you so dearly.

 

                                                                                                                               Your's Sincerely,

                                                                                                Jesus Christ

@Excel Olajimi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Lifestyle

Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for Righteousness"   Why must we pursue Righteousness 1. Righteousness is an important part of kingdom lifestyle. Rom 14:17 The kingdom is built on righteousness. When righteousness is not constantly manifested,you're a loss. 1John 3:6-10 . Righteousness must be constantly manifested 1Pet. 2:24 2. Righteousness is needed for any effective personal communion and walk with God.  Ps. 34:17&19,1John 3:21&22,Ps. 37:23&25,Ps. 146:8 God loves the righteous, Prov 11:4,Heb 5:7&10 3. Righteousness exalts,sin disgraces Prov.14:32-34 4. Righteousness causes fruitfulness Ps. 92:12-14 . Righteousness causes fruitfulness without struggle, Matt. 3:14-17 .

NEW WINE. continuation...

To get New Wine we need to present new bottles before God. How then can we do this?...   Be renewed in your thinking…thoughts are very powerful, your thought controls your actions and rules your life, therefore you need to take heed not to think negativity.   Be renewed in your attitude. Your attitude is a passageway to new events in your life. Bad or wrong attitude bring bad events, while Right attitude makes things right in one’s life.  Be renewed in your decision. I am a result of my decision, therefore decisions I made in the past that made me to be where I am, and who I am needs to be thoroughly examined. 2 Cor. 3:18, Decide to tarry in the word of God, in prayer and fasting .