Skip to main content

Deliverance power in the blood of Jesus


Text: Obadiah 1vs.17
By: Pastor Mrs Olajimi
It's a privilege to know there is power in the blood of Jesus,Heb 9vs.13 & 14. This knowledge enables you to walk tall. The blood of Jesus is powerful, 1 Pet 1 vs. 18-19. Jesus redeemed us with his precious blood,we redeem more than silver and gold and this blood is precious because it is without blemish. For Jesus to shed his precious blood for my redemption therefore depicts that I am precious. The blood of Jesus was shed for the remission of sin, Rom 3 vs. 25, Heb 9vs. 22, without the shedding of blood, there's no remission of sin. *The blood of Jesus justifies us from our sins and mistakes*. Rom 5vs. 9, Isah 29 vs. 45, Colossians 1vs. 14, Colossians 1vs. 20, Eph 1vs. 7. The blood of Jesus is our perfection,,Heb 9vs. 10-13. The blood of Jesus is alive, Leviticus 17vs. 11. *Consistent flow of the blood of Jesus makes us alive*.  Every part of Jesus body that blood gushed out Jesus represents powers to deliver us.
7 ways by which the blood of Jesus flows(and that blood is not an ordinary blood,it is a blood carrying an everlasting covenant)
- John 19vs. 2,from his head because he wore a crown of thorns. Matthew 27 vs. 29 - 30. The blood that came out of the head of Jesus gives us Dominion. We have lost the blessing of Dominion in the garden of Eden but the expensive, precious blood of Jesus restored us back to our Dominion.Gen 1 vs. 28
- From his body, because he was beaten. Luke 22vs. 63, Mark 14 vs. 65. Matthew 8vs.17, Isaiah 53vs. 4-5. The blood from Jesus's body depicts soundness in health for us. The covenant if good health has been signed and sealed by the blood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE LETTER FROM JESUS

Dear Lover, I risked it all Just to save you from the great fall I, from the foundations of the earth prepared you a place and over a millennium ago, I gave you direct access to your maker, my father. I love you so dearly and I weep on a daily basis when I see you go astray from my paths. Come to me, my love, please come. I love you more than you love yourself. No other can love you like I do. I gave you my life. I died all because of love, won't you at least consider the pain I went through and the price I paid just to save you from eternal destruction? I'm always here with open arms waiting to receive you my love♥️.   Why are you cheating on me? Why are you cheating on me with that deceitful creature called SIN? I saved you from death, why do you still insist on dying? Or don't you know that SIN is planning to assassinate you at the end? Please I Cherish you so dearly, don't be deceived by worldly pleasures and desires. I am the Sweetest. I am sweeter th...

POWER OF THOUGHT

Lisa is a very beautiful lady whose power of thought held back. We used to be coursemates at the higher institution but from our first year,Lisa wasn't doing so well and and anytime anyone asked her,she always told such person that not everyone will be exceptionally brilliant and this excuse always made her even worse. It got to a point that she started failing tests woefully and she knew she might be dismissed from school. Not long,she made up her mind that she could be brilliant and she was going to graduate. She started burning midnight candles and at the end we all graduated with first class. Looking at this short story,Lisa's thought was what first affected her and later influenced her. Let's note that she worked with her thought,she didn't just think she could be better,she worked towards it.In the story of the creation, God said let us make man on our image then he created man... He didn't just say it and expect it to work itself out. We should think pos...

Easy Access To Glory

PS 84 vs.11, Rev 5 vs. 1 -14 Grace is divine help from God. Grace can never leave you where he met you. TOPIC: EASY ACCESS TO GLORY BY : PASTOR MRS LYDIA OLAJIMI Our life is just like a book,whose chapter is been opened one by one. You might probably be at the first chapter of your life's book. This book represents your destiny,your glory. Any chapter you have access to,what is written there will become of you. If you have no access to any chapter of it,you life would be void of good things. The opening of this book doesn't depend on your work of righteousness, it's just a free gift by God. Jesus is Grace personified, Jesus is the tribe of the lion of Judah. It was Jesus who broke the seal,John 10. You shall fulfill that which is written about your life. The assignment of breaking the seal is a free gift,given to Every man to access his destiny; but Whosoever that hasn't surrendered his/her life to Jesus cannot have access to this book/gift. Self righteousness cannot gi...